A vivid, bold, Scottish fashion label inspired by vintage ‘80s style.
Eye-catching. Vibrant. Cool. The Dundee-based Dreamland studio was created by Ruby Coyne, a fashion graduate that released her debut collection Welcome To Dreamland in 2015.
Since then she’s developed a large fashion following, leading to collaborations with ASOS and Forever 21. Now, she’s selling worldwide, bringing a little bit of joy to her customers one at a time.
The details make all the difference.
Ruby wows her customers at every point. From her site to her packaging, she makes sure she’s showing off her brand at its best.
Use these tips to add some extra professionalism to your aesthetic – and keep those customers coming back:
1. Finish off your packaging with a branded label
2. Add a thank you with every purchase
3. Throw in an extra keepsake like a postcard or a sticker
4. A handwritten note always makes an impact
5. Don’t forget to include your business card!