Find answers in seconds, right here.
Use our quick search tool or view answers to popular customer inquiries below.
General Delivery Information
We deliver to countries all over the world and we add new destinations regularly. Please visit our Shipping and Delivery page for a complete list of countries that Vistaprint currently ships to.
- Delivery options on the Promotional Products site are different than on the Vistaprint site.
- Delivery destinations may be restricted for some products.
- 2 Day Delivery: DPD
- 4, 6 & 10 Day Delivery: Royal Mail and DPD
We will keep you up-to-date with your delivery.
Once your order is sent, the delivery method, estimated arrival date and tracking details will be provided in a confirmation email.
- For DPD delivery, the day before the delivery, you will receive a confirmation email. On the day of delivery you will receive a notification with an hour slot of delivery.
If you are not available, click a link in your delivery slot email or text message and choose from a number of options to reschedule, deliver to a neighbor, leave at a safe place, or collect from a pickup shop.
- For Royal Mail delivery, the day before delivery you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
If you are not available, you can choose to deliver to a neighbor or safe place; if neither option are possible a ‘Something for You’ note will be left with the relevant information regarding your package, and the parcel will be taken to a Royal Mail Delivery Office for collection or to arrange re-delivery.
Unfortunately, at this time we’re unable to accommodate special delivery requests.
To ensure that you get your items on time (regardless of when manufacturing is done at our plant), we use a variety of delivery couriers.
There are a variety of different reasons. For example:
- The address is in a remote location
- The address is incorrect
Here are some things you can do to try and resolve the issue:
- Check that the address is typed correctly.
- Try using an alternative address (like a business address versus a home address or vice-versa).
- Determine if the postcode recently changed. Changes to the population and postal volume can result in new postcodes sometimes, and it's possible our systems have not synced yet. If a change has recently taken place, try using the "old" postcode.