Spot UV business cards
Give your design an eye-catching texture.
• Raised, glossy coating on the front of your card
• Easy-to-write-on, fully matte surface on the back
• Choose from thousands of designs or upload your own
Note: We've combined our spot gloss and raised print options to give you more flexibility with your spot UV business card design.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Our fastest delivery option||2 business days||£9.99
|Express||4 business days||£4.50
|Standard||6 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 11pm. Orders received after 11pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books: 10 business days
- Bags: 2-15 business days
- Sweatshirts and Jackets: 2-15 business days
- T-Shirts: 2-15 business days
Add a layer of interest to your next interaction with embossed business cards.
Tips for spot UV business cards
• Use spot UV to highlight any design element you want to emphasize.
• Choose high-contrast colors to take full advantage of the glossy effect.
•When designing your card, remember that the entire backside will be a smooth, matte surface – perfect for adding notes, appointments or other information.
Choosing your paper stock for your spot gloss business cards
• Premium matte (360 gsm): Smooth and sturdy paper, silk-coated front and an uncoated back with rich colour quality.
• Standard matte (300 gsm): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.