Promote your business with banners.
Stand out at crowded events or attract more customers to your shop. Here are some easy ways to get attention and gain a competitive advantage.
Get recognised at trade shows, farmers markets, job fairs & more.
Think quality, visibility and practicality.
Well-attended venues offer great opportunities to get attention – and customers. But they are also full of competition, so it pays to plan your sign strategy wisely.
- Create strong, portable banners that are easy to set up, transport and take down.
- Use eye-catching designs, minimal messaging and large, simple font to be seen easily.
- Choose a size that stands out from a distance, but is not overwhelming, closer up.
- Display your logo to build brand awareness and guide customers to your booth.
Hang signs at your shop - inside & out - to attract customers.
Impress with a consistent, professional message.
Convey a cohesive look with banners that match your shop’s style and marketing.
- Announce grand openings and seasonal sales on fences, walls and windows.
- Promote special products and in-shop events with vertical banners in stands.
- Display permanent shopfront signs that capture attention and resist fading.
- For a clean look, use simple, eye-catching designs and one or two fonts.
Consider these additional tips when customising your banner
Choose the right sizes and materials for your settings:
- Will your banner be displayed in a small venue or at a crowded event?
- For outdoors, choose tear and fade-resistant vinyl that holds up in any weather.
- For indoors, lighter-weight, easy-to-transport material is a great choice.
Select the display options your need for your banner:
- Easy-setup, portable stands come in different styles for various needs.
- Metal eyelets provide an easy and sturdy way to hang your banner.
- Rope and zip ties are great hanging options for banners with eyelets.
More great ways to promote your business
1 Starting at £3.59Shop Posters
100 Starting at £15.98Shop Business Cards
50 Starting at £5.99Shop Flyers